Tuesday 13 January 2015

Paris 2014


This past July I, along with five friends, embarked on my first ever holiday away from my parents to Paris! It was the most amazing 3 days (I think maybe of my life ever?) spent with good food, good company and in the most beautiful city. We spent absolutely ages planning, and as the organisation obsessed person that I am, I wrote everything down from our group discussions, to what I packed and just about everything that we did on the trip too (any excuse to buy a new notebook, am I right?).

I spent so long looking at blogs when we were planning our trip; desperate to find someone who had gone on a similar one to the one we were planning, with advice on where to stay, what to eat and where was worth going in our short space of time.  I had no luck, and in the end we all got our information from various places, which obviously took a lot longer.

So I thought I’d write detailed posts about each of the 3 days we spent in Paris as a way to help anybody who’s in a similar situation to me last year. Not only this, but I would love to have everything about my trip written down all in one place so I can look back at it in the future, and if there’s ever a time when I’m back in Paris (I really hope so!) I can see all the places I loved last time!

You can view my Paris Day 1 post here and you can expect days 2 and 3 posts coming up very shortly in the future!

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope these posts will be helpful to anyone planning a little getaway to Paris or just fun to read for anyone that’s interested in my visit! Leave a comment down below of your favourite place that you’ve visited or your dream place to visit in the future!

Poppy x 


No comments:

Post a Comment